Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: The party to end a party's

  1. #11
    Inactive Member WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I would probably walk around for awhile and meet everybody. I definetly would hug all the ladies.....*EG* All except melinda....I would save her for last....*warrior grins* ummmm....I would seek out snails and give him a bear hug when he wasn't expecting it....*L* And then I would hang out with the rest of the guys trading war stories....*LOL* I would probably talk to heidi first....cuz I think that she would say something to make me laugh and not be so shy.......I don't believe that I would have any expectations of anyone cuz I believe that people are different in R/T then they are on the computer....I don't have any grudges against anyone past or present from the pool....I think that I could have a good visit with anyone......And no I don't believe that anybody would fight......I think that we would all have a good time.....*vbs....And after talking to everybody I would probably watch melinda for a bit...from a distance...until I saw her smoking weed with 420 and MJ....And then I would sneak up behind her.....tap her on the shoulder and say.....BUSTED!!!!!! *LMFAO* And then I think I would get very shy and say something like well mel it was really nice to meet ya........And then I think I would loose what nerve I had left....give her a real quick hug and do my ninja disapearing act.....*L

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    eeyeah! right! on the disappearing act!!
    we'd probly disappear together biggrin

  3. #13
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I'd have a few drinks before getting there.. walk into the room, look around for heidi then walk over to her, wrap my arms around her and give her the tightest hug.

    then get wasted and laugh my ass off with cowboy hank, red, 2 heidi and whoever else cares to join.

    and I don't hold grudges in r/t.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *G i'd also go take a look at jen's piercings and tatoos..

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    *L* aaawww! Man!! He said not if i got busted for weed!!!

    *discisions discisions *L*

    -------> <font size =5><font color=yellow>Past7!!</font></font> was here!!!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Melicious!

    should It be a pool party??

    who would actually wear their swimsuit?

    I would bikini....with my big ole booty hanging out...like it does in the PH POol!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would definately have a few drinks before I came over and would make a bee line for the bar..I would sit in a chair smiling my ass off, watching, being shy as usual. I dont dislike anyone in the pool, and dont hold grudges. Even though J would like to see Heidi and I have it out..sick fucker. *G
    I would prob swap bondage stories with 2 and talk shop and produce codes with Hank...but that is only after another fifth of vodka.
    Thats also about the time I would sneak J off and show him my stuff that he bugs me to see all the time. *L Is Leo invited?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Leo should come FO SHO!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    discisions? discisions? looks at you and pouts.....*L* *ninja warrior grins*

  10. #20
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Of course Leo would have to be there...I mean she was one of the main pool players at one time. I suggest everyone vacates the room if she turns up with a violin case.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •